Top Posts Today:
- Coca-cola’s history in ads
- Creative Jack Daniel’s Print Ads
- Corona Extra Print Ads
- Soft drink collection fanta, sprite, 7up and miranda ads
- Effective Sony Print Ads
- MCdonald’s corporate advertising
- The Brilliant Print Ads of IKEA
- Creative Red Bull Print Ads
- Creative Gatorade Ads
- Creative Greenpeace Print Ads
Tag Archives: University
Nike, originally known as Blue Ribbon Sports (BRS), was founded by University of Oregon track athlete Philip Knight and his coach Bill Bowerman in January 1964. The company initially operated as a distributor for Japanese shoe maker Onitsuka Tiger (now ASICS), making most sales at track meets out of Knight’s automobile.
No one gets closer to men than Gillette. And to prove this Gillette used nanotechnology to write their ad campaign on a man’s shaven beard.The ads were created using an electron microscope at The University of Nottingham.
please install flash