Top Posts Today:
- Coca-cola’s history in ads
- The Brilliant Print Ads of IKEA
- Creative Red Bull Print Ads
- Great examples of social advertising
- Creative Jack Daniel’s Print Ads
- Creative Greenpeace Print Ads
- Creative detergent ads
- Creative Mercedes-Benz Print Ads
- Creative Gatorade Ads
- Creative posters with heavy duty graphics and extensive use of color and shapes.
Tag Archives: feature
Discovery Channel (formerly The Discovery Channel) is an American satellite and cable specialty channel (also delivered via IPTV, terrestrial television and internet television in other parts of the world), founded by John Hendricks and distributed by Discovery Communications. It is a publicly traded company run by CEO David Zaslav. It provides documentary television programming focused primarily on popular science, technology, and history. In the U.S., the programming for the main Discovery network is primarily focused on reality television themes, such as speculative investigation (with shows such as MythBusters, Unsolved History, and Best Evidence), automobiles, and occupations (Dirty Jobs and Deadliest Catch); it also features documentaries specifically aimed at families and younger audiences. A popular annual feature is Shark Week
The original award-winning “Great Times Are Waiting — Grab Some Buds” ad centred around a baseball match. This one concentrates on football, some say soccer. Both versions of the ad feature the Cardiff indie band with a penchant for exclamation marks Los Campesinos!
please install flash