Toyota Motor Corporation abbreviated TMC, is a multinational automaker headquartered in Toyota, Aichi, Japan. In 2010, Toyota employed 317,734 people worldwide, and was the world’s largest automobile manufacturer in 2010 by production.
The company was founded by Kiichiro Toyoda in 1937 as a spinoff from his father’s company Toyota Industries to create automobiles. Three years earlier, in 1934, while still a department of Toyota Industries, it created its first product, the Type A engine, and, in 1936, its first passenger car, the Toyota AA. Toyota Motor Corporation group companies are Toyota (including the Scion brand), Lexus, Daihatsu and Hino Motors, along with several “non-automotive” companies. TMC is part of the Toyota Group, one of the largest conglomerates in the world.
Top Posts Today:
- Coca-cola’s history in ads
- Camel on the creative side.
- Creative Jack Daniel’s Print Ads
- Corona Extra Print Ads
- The Brilliant Print Ads of IKEA
- Effective Sony Print Ads
- Creative Mountain Dew Ads
- Creative Greenpeace Print Ads
- Great examples of social advertising
- Soft drink collection fanta, sprite, 7up and miranda ads