Greenpeace is a non-governmental environmental organization with offices in over forty countries and with an international coordinating body in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.Greenpeace states its goal is to “ensure the ability of the Earth to nurture life in all its diversity” and focuses its campaigning on world wide issues such as global warming, deforestation, overfishing, commercial whaling and anti-nuclear issues. Greenpeace uses direct action, lobbying and research to achieve its goals. The global organization does not accept funding from governments, corporations or political parties, relying on more than 2.8 million individual supporters and foundation grants. Greenpeace is a founding member of the INGO Accountability Charter; an international non-governmental organization that intends to foster accountability and transparency of non-governmental organizations.
Top Posts Today:
- Great examples of social advertising
- Camel on the creative side.
- Coca-cola’s history in ads
- Clever Furniture ads
- Creative Jack Daniel’s Print Ads
- Creative Red Bull Print Ads
- Creative Gatorade Ads
- Fallacies in Advertising
- Occupy the world β Awesome posters and people
- Monster Vs Redbull Marketing Strategies